View All Panera Bread JobsPanera Bread
- Come join Panera Bread – an award winning leader in the restaurant industry. We are a top franchise group with great growth potential, looking for excellent people to join our team!
- Our Bakery is the heart of our cafes, and baking fresh every day is essential to Panera’s success. Our bakers use the best ingredients and their expertise to create the quality bread and baked goods that our customers love.
- Night Bakers begin as Bakers-In-Training (BIT) to learn the complex art of baking and become certified to work alone. They use their expertise to create quality bread and baked goods on time and within specs. They work diligently overnight to coordinate their daily responsibilities, and uphold procedures and standards to ensure we deliver the high-quality products our customers love.
- This is a third shift full-time position (10 p.m. – 6 a.m.) that requires flexible schedules including weekends and holidays, and may require driving to several locations as needed. Accordingly, your own transportation is required.
- 1-2 years as a baker or a bakery background preferred.
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A