Website Panera Bread
- Sanitation Operators ensure that the equipment utilized to make our crave-able, delicious dough that is delivered fresh to our local bakery-cafes is safe and clean for daily use. Sanitation Operators are responsible for disassembling, cleaning, sanitizing, and re-assembling all manufacturing and storage equipment in the facility in preparation for daily food production.
- The following physical requirements must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The work environment requires tolerance to variations in temperature, wet conditions in dishwashing area, exposure to food products, and manufacturing equipment that includes a variety of controls and mechanisms.
- Ability to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight. Occasional pushing of cabinets up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is required
- Ability to perform repetitive motion movements with upper extremities
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays based on business need
- Proven ability to work independently while performing a variety of production tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices), food safety and sanitation (i.e. HACCP, AIB, SQF), is preferred
- High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience working in a food manufacturing or wholesale bakery is preferred
- Ability to work with limited supervision is required
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A