Website Party City
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Team Members lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have the broadest and best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
- Team Members are responsible for being part of a Team that delivers on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Balloon & Omni strategies.
- You will possess an “It can be done” attitude, when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
- Team Members provide exceptional customer service behaviors delivered to our customers and are accountable to putting the customer first in everything they do.
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service strategies.
- Teams Members provide value to our guest by delivering a customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service experience for our internal and external customers.
- Team Members are expected to work a schedule that aligns to customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts, and weekends).
- Team Members are responsible for supporting an environment that promotes engagement.
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- You will continuously role model behaviors connected to Friendly, Easy and Accurate and support other team members on delivering on our Service Model.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader and Leads in supporting onboarding and mentoring to new Team Members.
- Team Members will master all Balloon & OMNI channel service platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and others.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
Company: Party City
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A