Website Party City
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Team Members lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have the broadest and best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service experience for our internal and external customers.
- You will possess an “It can be done” attitude, when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service strategies.
- Team Members provide exceptional customer service behaviors delivered to our customers and are accountable to putting the customer first in everything they do.
- Team Members are responsible for being part of a Team that delivers on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Balloon & Omni strategies.
- Teams Members provide value to our guest by delivering a customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
Company: Party City
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A