View All Postmates JobsPostmates Inc
We are seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist to contribute to our world-class hyper-growth organization.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the payroll process, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a system savvy team player with a variety of experience working in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Payroll Specialist will ensure the accuracy of preliminary payroll data, will research and resolve payroll issues, while providing a high level of customer service to all employees. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offer career development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Researching and resolving any data issues, missing information, and facilitating the communication between HR and the employee.
- Responding quickly and accurately, with professionally composed emails, to employee payroll and compensation inquiries.
- Responsible for preparing semi-monthly payroll for hourly and salaried employees, benefit changes, and special compensation.
- Assist in tracking/reporting/auditing of company benefits such as 401(k) and flexible spending accounts.
- Ability to run and create (ad-hoc) reports out of ADP Report Writer on an as-needed basis.
- Additional responsibilities as time permits.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy processing of the US, UK and Canada payrolls; including new hires, terminations, leaves, garnishments and employee changes.
- Assisting in auditing the semi-monthly payroll data prior to submitting the payroll file to the third party payroll vendor (ADP).
- Work with and follow-up on all notices received from Federal and State Agencies.
- Work on ad-hoc projects, such as Audits.
- Process improvement mentality
- Highly motivated
- Able to work independently
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or relevant experience
- Must have experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Strong systems knowledge, including the ability to quickly learn new systems
- CPP designation is encouraged
- 5 years of experience, including experience with processing a full cycle payroll
- Excellent Excel, strong communication and analytical skills
Company: Postmates Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A