View All Postmates JobsPostmates Inc
Postmates relies heavily on our engineering team to realize this vision. Building a software platform that is reliable, scales, and stays agile under demanding product needs is a serious technical challenge. Postmates is a three-part balancing act connecting customers, merchants, and couriers in real-time. If any piece is out of whack, the whole system suffers. Working with the Postmates engineering team offers an opportunity with explosive growth, cutting-edge technology, a highly visible charter, and a cool user-focused product vision.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading one or more teams of engineers on all aspects of product development. You will partner with technical leads, product management, data analytics, business operations and other engineering leaders to build and deliver the roadmap of your teams. You will participate in technical design and planning while providing guidance for engineers to ensure they execute well everyday. Finally, as we’re scaling explosively, you’ll have lots of opportunities to build & grow the teams via hiring & mentoring.
- Strong product intuition and experience working on consumer based applications
- Proven expertise in building large-scale web applications and distributed systems
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in building impactful and technically complex software systems
- Accomplished technical leader with strong track record of delivering results at high speed and quality
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in managing and building engineering teams
Company: Postmates Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A