View All Publix Super Markets JobsPublix Super Markets
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with submitting mobile applications to Google Play for public release.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into mobile application solutions considering such factors as system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into mobile application solutions for system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Strong knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing Android apps in Java or Kotlin.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in architecting, designing, and developing highly scalable and available mobile applications for retail customers, including ecommerce transactions.
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A