Website Qatar Airways
We are currently recruiting for Senior Airport Services Agent in Dallas Forth Worth, US
You will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
- Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
- Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
- Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger.
- Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas.
- Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates etc.
- Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
- Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- You must be willing to work shifts
- Very good knowledge of Amadeus is strongly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Job related experience in customer service and at least 1 of year experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline
- High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment
- DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A