Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager Leisure.
Based in the Northeast region, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ Leisure customers. You will be involved with developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, driving maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Hotels, Car hire.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility.
- Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in Trade Partners.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways Leisure clients.
- Prepare account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong experience in Digital Sales or Online Travel Agencies market.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant customer facing commercial experience within the travel industry, ideally within Aviation.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A