Website Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
Growing catering sales is a key priority for QDOBA, and we want to accelerate our momentum as the brand emerges from Covid. We are looking for a highly motivated Regional Catering Sales Manager with a track record of driving B2B sales in a restaurant or retail setting. In this role, you will lead sales efforts to build our catering business for a region of company-owned restaurants. You will cultivate sales with decision makers such as office managers, administrative assistants, pharmaceutical/medical representatives, and universities. Your focus will be on new customer acquisition and lead generation, as well as building order frequency through relationship building. We are looking for someone who has a proven ability to drive sales, works well in a fast-paced environment, has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and is an enthusiastic collaborator!
- Drive Catering Sales by prospecting for leads via email, phone, canvassing, and hosting lunch and learns.
- Develop and grow relationships with key accounts and past customers to maximize sales
- Create, execute and assess impact of catering sales and marketing programs
- Provide sales quotes
- Leverage CRM software to manage and optimize your entire sales process
- Motivate, teach, and coach Restaurant Managers and Catering Coordinators to develop sales strategies and tactics that grow catering in their local trade areas
- Coach and support District Managers, Restaurant Managers, and Catering Drivers to ensure consistent excellent execution of all catering orders from order to delivery
- Partner with Regional Marketing Managers, Restaurant Operators, IT, Corporate Marketing to achieve goals
- Other duties as assigned to support catering business
- Territory: Estimated 60-75 restaurants in Baltimore, New England, Philadelphia, Northern New Jersey
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software or other contact management systems.
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Hospitality Management, or relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledgeable of local/regional corporate sales opportunities and experience at successfully targeting key decision-makers at large employers.
- 3-5 years sales experience required; business-to-business sales with a consultative selling approach preferred. Strong cold calling and presentation skills. Sales experience in a catering and/or restaurant environment strongly desired.
- Experienced selling to a wide cross-section of B2B segments (i.e. corporate, medical, athletics, manufacturing, education, retail, etc.).
Company: Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A