View All Qdoba JobsQdoba Restaurant Corporation
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Regional Field Recruiter to support our field recruiting efforts for all open restaurant management positions in an identified region. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with hiring managers, develop recruitment strategies, hiring plans and determine process flow. The Regional Field Recruiter should be a self-starter who is comfortable with the execution and completion of critical deliverables, strong attention to detail, and be driven by a desire to meet the business needs.
- High results orientation with ability to advise hiring managers on recruitment trends and market updates.
- Ability to partner with all levels of leadership to drive recruitment process and fill open positions within specified timelines.
- Skilled at creating a cooperative team environment and outstanding company culture.
- Demonstrated success in formulating and successfully implementing recruitment strategies that address the current and future needs of an organization.
- Able to objectively evaluate situations and make recommendations for changes considering overall project demands.
- Skilled at clearly conveying in-depth knowledge to all levels within, and outside of, the organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment laws and hiring practices.
- Extensive knowledge in creative sourcing strategies including networking, internet, cold calling, and employment agencies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Extremely flexible, proactive, and able to shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen, including how to screen and sell candidates
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite applications and hands-on familiarity with various recruiting sources and tools. ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates preferred.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience preferred
Company: Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A