View All Qdoba JobsQdoba Restaurant Corporation
As a member of the team, The Lease Administrative Coordinator reviews and determines appropriateness of statements and invoices for rent and Common Area Maintenance charges, ensures that amounts billed are in accordance with lease agreements and maintains accounting records and supporting documentation for these regularly occurring and one- time charges. This position will also assist 3rd party auditors with occupancy cost analysis and audit requests including researching payment history, respond to inquiries, and provide explanation of data. The Lease Administrative Coordinator will coordinate the communication of monthly, quarterly and annual sales to landlords on sites that include percentage rent clauses, as required per the terms of the lease.
- Update Lucernex with the new vendor number when there is a change in Vesting.
- Maintain data integrity withing the lease management system to provide accurate and timely reporting for internal parties.
- Prepare percentage rent reporting for sites that include percentage rent clauses.
- Track existing occupancy issues and correspond with landlords as needed.
- Research, analyze and report occupancy issues using field reports and other available information.
- Acts as liaison to Accounting and Finance Departments on financial matters and lease-related issues.
- Perform ad- hoc projects, tasks and analysis to help support decisions, resolve issues or support other business needs related to leasing data.
- Review and process recurring statements and invoices from landlords that are both emailed and mailed for compliance with lease terms. Follow up with landlords and property management as needed.
- Review and process non- recurring invoices/ billings from Landlords (processed weekly).
- Review annual reconciliations for accuracy and process.
- Update data management system when and if there are changes to rent and recurring charges (CAM, Insurance and Taxes).
Company: Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A