View All Qdoba JobsQdoba Restaurant Corporation
As a Cook, you would prepare and serve our guests. As part of this, you would help maintain the high-quality product by following our quality and safety standards.
- Restocks front line with prepared product during peak volumes and/or in accordance with time &temperature
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Monitor the quality of products and take appropriate actions to maintain that quality.
- Prepares food according to specifications by using approved recipes, proper portioning, and food prep logs/tools
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Be an ambassador for QDOBA.
- Strive to exceed guest expectations.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, respectful working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Adheres to food safety standards and reports any questionable food deliveries and/or practices.
Company: Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A