Assume responsibility for web and mobile app property tagging strategy and implementation for the lease-to-own line of business Acima. Cross-collaborate with various teams across the enterprise.
- Deliver clear and concise set of technical requirements/ technical implementation documentation to the product development teams.
- Cross-team collaboration with product management and development.
- Coordinate with the Acima Digital Experience team to ensure data analysis contributes to future initiatives on the product roadmaps.
- Validate and ensure consistent and accurate data collection.
- Assist with online customer journey process alignment and ongoing Marketing and IT-based development efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Implement tagging in Google Tag Manager (GTM) / Google360 (GA360) / Firebase for digital properties across the Acima landscape.
- Develop, manage and maintain the Solution Design Reference (SDR).
- Create, develop and manage the tagging strategy in collaboration with the internal analytics team to identify required data points to be captured.
- Contribute to the improvement and optimization of analytics and reporting by identifying and recommending reporting improvements to leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL,etc), Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, Python, R, etc. a plus.
- Proficient with tag validation, testing, and debugging tools.
- Proficient in HTML, JS, CSS.
- Critical thinking skills and aptitude.
- Friendly demeanor and outstanding customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of online process flows pertaining to sales and retention best practice standards.
- Front-end development experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Analytics, or related field; Master’s degree a plus.
- CMS management experience a plus.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional knowledge and hands-on experience of Google Analytics (GA360 preferred), Firebase, Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines while maintaining focus under pressure.
- General Marketing proficiency with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Operations or IT.
- Experienced in all Microsoft Suite products, including Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A