Assume responsibility for web and mobile app property tagging for the Preferred Dynamix line of business and assist UX group with implementation and testing. Create, own and manage A/B/n and Multivariate tests and report on outcomes.
- Identify, develop and manage A/B/n and Multivariate testing and maintain the testing calendar.
- Analyze and present testing data from multiple sources.
- Report on planned tests, hypotheses, and test outcomes to leadership.
- Make recommendations for UX improvements based on test outcomes.
- Contribute to the improvement and optimization of analytics and reporting by identifying and recommending reporting improvements to leadership.
- Coordinate with the Preferred Dynamix Digital Experience team to ensure data analysis contributes to future initiatives on the product roadmaps.
- Assist with online customer journey process alignment and ongoing Marketing and IT-based development efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Create, develop and manage the tagging strategy in collaboration with the internal analytics team to identify required data points to be captured.
- Implement tagging in Google Tag Manager (GTM) / Google360 (GA360) / Firebase for digital properties across the Preferred Dynamix landscape.
- Develop, manage and maintain the Solution Design Reference (SDR).
- Deliver clear and concise set of technical requirements/ technical implementation documentation to the product development teams.
- Develop and manage all front-end testing scripts on Preferredlease.com and mobile app.
- Cross-team collaboration with product management and development.
- Experience with SQL (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL,etc), Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, Python, R, etc. a plus.
- CMS management experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines while maintaining focus under pressure.
- Critical thinking skills and aptitude.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced business environment
- Friendly demeanor and outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Analytics or related field.
- General Marketing proficiency with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Operations or IT.
- Exceptional knowledge of Google Analytics (GA360 preferred), Firebase, Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in programming languages such as HTML, JS, AJAX.
- Proficient with tag validation, testing, and debugging tools (preferably Optimizely).
- In-depth knowledge of online process flows pertaining to sales and retention best practice standards.
- Experienced in all Microsoft Suite products, including Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A