- Mitigate risk for the company and drive engagement by managing timely response to associate concerns raised through the Open Door channels. Execute prompt, timely, thorough and proactive response to Alertlines, 3rd Party Charges, Associate correspondence, Social Media, or any actionable trends identified through Case Management requiring on-site and/or remote investigative activity. Provide AR support for critical incidents such as suicidal associates, domestic violence, or passing of an associate. An active consultant and member of the Threat Response Team. Coach and counsel field/store management on managing associate relations issues as needed. Facilitate Key People Processes and Approachable Leadership training or Deep Dive Climate Surveys in response to Associate Engagement results or requests from field leaders based on climate trends. Monitor, validate and ensure compliance with internal HR policies and procedures as well as external local, state and federal laws. Work with HR Services team and legal partners to provide documentation, reports or investigative case files or records as needed.
- Maintain monthly reporting to drive execution with compliance related items.
- Respond (within 48 business hours – 24 business hours for Harassment) to all case management, critical incidents, 3rd Party charges or phone calls relating to Associate relations allegations.
- Final Pay and Effective Scheduling compliance within guidelines.
- Meet HR budget expectations.
- Recommend follow up on appropriate disciplinary action for repeat compliance issues.
- Meet established service level expectations including expected case closure productivity and days to close goals.
- Work with legal to help support as needed in the research and documentation of any state or federal agency complaints, and coordinate response with legal counsel.
- Stay abreast of regional, state, or federal statute changes which may affect company policy/procedure.
- Coordinate with unemployment tax consultant as necessary, regarding state unemployment claims – appear on behalf of the company when needed.
- Coordinate and/or participate in Department of Labor claim hearings when necessary.
- Conduct or follow up on ADA regulations and Interactive to ensure we remain compliant.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, analytical, organizational and communications skills required
20-30% short notice travel required
- Wick lander or related Investigations Training preferred
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- 3-5 years multi-unit retail HR or similar Associate Relations Call Center/Shared Services experience
- Knowledge of EFCA/NLRB related issues a plus
- Degree(s) in Business Administration, Organization Development, Human Resources or other related field preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thomasville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A