- Responsible for the management and supervision of all areas assigned by the Store Manager and follows policies in regard to Customers, Associates and merchandising. Responsible for learning all phases of Store operations. In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for leading the entire operation of the Store to ensure that Company standards and best practices are consistently met.
- Leads all Company Best Practices and maximizes productivity by minimizing steps and touches while working.
- Assists in the analysis of Store reports to evaluate controllable expenses and overall Store performance.
- Ensures scheduling and completion of all Associate cleaning tasks throughout the store, including restrooms.
- Communicates any variances to Company standards to the Store Manager.
- Ensures proper scheduling of Associates to meet business objectives.
- Responsible for payroll administration including daily punch edits, Associate scheduling compliance, Sunday payroll transmission, and Payroll reporting as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all State, Local and Federal regulations.
- Accepts special assignments as directed by Leadership.
- Treats all Customers, Associates, and other leaders with respect.
- Demonstrates courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism at all times. Recognizes Associates using Company recognition programs.
- Executes Customer service programs and Merchandise Presentation programs through Associate training and program supervision.
- Supervises and coaches Retail Associates in providing efficient and friendly service at the registers, Customer Service desk, fitting rooms, sales floor, etc.
- Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 lbs.
- Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two or more years of Store or Assistant Store Manager experience in a retail environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to supervise, motivate and communicate positively to Store Associates at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize those tasks, give direction and follow through to completion.
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
- Maintain high quality of Customer service.
- Fluency in English.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A