Responsible for all aspects of the Stores’ operations. Leads the entire operation of the Store to ensure that Company standards and best practices are consistently met. Staffs, trains and develops leadership team to deliver the desired sales and profit results, while maintaining a friendly, easy to shop environment. Recruits, trains and develops Associates. Manages the operations of the Stockroom, Front End, and Sales Floor to ensure new merchandise gets to the sales floor in a timely manner, goods are received properly and manages expenses through execution of best practices and productivity.
- Through selection, training and motivation, strives to reduce Store turnover. Utilizes and promotes all retention tools including incentive programs, recognition opportunities, contests and training. Ensures all required training courses are prioritize and completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for addressing personnel and performance issues including coaching, verbal and written warnings, progressive discipline and termination when needed.
- Ensures merchandise is presented and organized according to Company merchandising guidelines.
- Ensures recovery, sizing and markdowns are completed to Company standards through teaching, assigning tasks, and following up per Company best practice.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Assistant Managers, Area Supervisors and non-exempt Associates.
- Analyzes Store reports to evaluate controllable expenses and overall Store performance.
- Supervises and coaches Retail Associates in providing efficient and friendly service at the registers, Customer Service desk, fitting rooms, sales floor, etc.
- Ensures proper scheduling of Associates to meet business objectives.
- Maintains adherence to Company safety policies and ensures the safety of Associates and Customers.
- Executes Customer service programs and Merchandise Presentation programs through Associate training and program supervision.
- Addresses any variance to Company standards with appropriate action plan, partnering with the District Manager as needed.
- Leads all Company Best Practices and maximizes productivity by minimizing steps and touches while working.
- Ensures compliance with Ross personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensures all Associates understand and can execute emergency operating procedures.
- Urgently manages merchandise processing to the sales floor within the expected Company timeframe.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Must maintain a high level of Customer service.
- Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
- Ability to train, coach and develop Associates at all levels.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
- Must exercise considerable independent judgement and discretion.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks necessary to accomplish goals, develop a schedule to complete tasks and execute to achieve results.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate and communicate positively to Store Associates at all levels.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 lbs.
- Fluency in English.
- Five or more years of Store management experience in a retail environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL
Application Deadline: N/A