The Senior Store Protection Specialist works in partnership with the Area Loss Prevention Manager (ALPM) and store leadership team to ensure compliance of all Loss Prevention directives by embracing company values and the Loss Prevention 4 Key Objectives. May support multiple store locations.
- Increases associate awareness around effective processes to minimize operational shortage by training and educating around shortage reduction initiatives
- Partners with store leadership to monitor in store and corporate level reports to identify possible internal theft activity and report findings to the ALPM.
- Observes and provides feedback on operational processes to support shortage awareness
- Gathers theft indicators and use internal and external intelligence to positively impact shortage trends
- May be responsible for conducting apprehensions with prior approval and proper certification
- Assists ALPM with internal and external investigations by monitoring and analyzing corporate level reports to problem solve issues
- Other duties as assigned to support company Loss Prevention initiatives.
- Monitors entrances/exits and sales floor for potential theft by identifying suspicious behaviors and activity
- Regular partnership and collaboration with store leadership and triad partners. May include, but not limited to, conference calls, meetings, store visits, etc.
- Ensures all Loss Prevention equipment is functioning properly and troubleshoot CCTV and testing of EAS pedestals
- Maintains store awareness of the shortage highway and works with store leadership to develop effective action plans to root cause on-going issues
- Review Monthly Safety Inspection Checklists for accuracy and completion and present findings to store leadership and ALPM
- Excellent customer service skills
- Loss prevention or security work experience or training in a retail setting
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Retail experience or similar training
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve with the proper sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain working relationships with associates at all levels of the organization
- Four year degree or equivalent education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: N/A