We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and committed individual with exceptional communication skills that prides herself on her ability to deliver extraordinary levels of service and provide creative solutions.
As a Secretary you are responsible to provide a full range of secretarial and administrative support activities, inclusive of highly confidential and sensitive matters to ensure smooth operation of the designated department whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist to ensure all Banquet Event Orders, Amenity Requests, and Personnel records are shared and maintained accurately and secure.
- Arrange for various meetings and take minutes
- Function as an administrative link to ensure that all parties receive the relevant information respectively
- Arrange appointments and meetings for Food and Beverage Manager and record in diary.
- Assist with payroll management, leave applications, all data concerning in F&B department.
- Prepare, assemble and distribute various reports and documents
- Receive and screen all incoming telephone calls, provide and receive information or refer the matters to the appropriate person to handle
- Assist other duties as assigned
- Assist with menu and name tags translation, design, and printing for all outlets and banquet.
- Keep calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules
- Establish and maintain various filing / records / database of business contacts, trace pending items and follow up as appropriate
- Organize daily incoming correspondence, make preliminary assessment and handle and respond as appropriate
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence and prepare simple interpretation of documents and correspondence if requested
You should ideally have a college diploma in secretarial training and relevant previous experiences as well as minimum of 3 years experience in Food & Beverage. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and the ability to take sufficient notes at a meeting to prepare record of events. Computer literate and sufficient typing skills to complete 60wpm accurately will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidate will be courteous, able to work with minimal supervision, be discreet and capable of dealing with a high level of confidentiality. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player with a concern for quality, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Drive for Results
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A