View All Royal Caribbean JobsRoyal Caribbean International
The Port Operations Analyst provides operations support to the Guest Port Services Department (GPS); performing analytical duties related to the port agency/stevedoring budget planning, financial tracking and reporting; verifying invoice rates and service according to audit and compliance guidelines, contract/bid agreements, forecasts, projections and historical data. Provides general analytical support and leads special projects.
- Ensures reports and analysis are delivered and maintained in a standard, timely, accurate and organized manner.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Performs analytical duties and provides supports related to the port agency, stevedoring and GPS annual financial budget, including monthly forecast.
- Assists in conducting review and gap analysis regarding actual expenses compared with the financial plan; utilizing tracking tools as needed.
- Identifies opportunities to improve financial savings.
- Ensures that accounting data, system processes, internal control procedures, invoicing, auditing and compliance guidelines meet standards and business goals.
- Analyzes results of data extractions; summarizing and presenting analytical findings.
- Actively leads special projects and other assignments; providing support and working closely with key departments or divisions to accomplish Land Operations goals.
- 2-3 years Port Operations experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and a demonstrated ability to work independently and use proper judgment
- Business/financial planning and analysis experience preferred
- MBA preferred
- Advanced skill in computer systems, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical and business writing required
- Proficiency in Essbase is preferred
- 3-5 years progressive experience in Finance, Accounting, or other analytical position preferred
Company: Royal Caribbean International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A