Right from the start, you’ll lead from the front. Taking the time to get to know your team and your customers, you’ll be in an excellent position to make your store the best it can be. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Lead your team – you’ll motivate your team to deliver a great customer experience, ultimately achieving great results
- Drive sales – overseeing budgets, P&L statements, merchandising, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
- Make it your own – your store will have a personality, just like you. You’ll make sure your store is a great place to be for both your team and your customers
- Support the area – as part of a wider team of Branch Managers, you’ll support your area’s KPI’s. Find your fit and champion a specific area, supporting the business and your development
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
- Always putting the customer first, you know that’s how to build a thriving business
- A real people person, you’ll lead by example and love to bring out the best in your team
- Super passionate about retail, you may not know all there is to know about trade and DIY, but with our training you soon will
- An experienced manager with enthusiasm, drive and determination
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Broughton Astley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A