Reporting to the Talent & Careers Manager and working closely with the business and HR stakeholders your role will be to develop and deliver learning and development solutions that support and sustain the capability and talent of our business.
- Work closely with the Digital Learning Manager to create solutions that support our talent programmes.
- Provide guidance to line managers so that they can provide appropriate support to colleagues participating in talent programmes
- Support the Talent & Careers Lead with learning solutions that support the talent actions and growth framework cycle with targeted interventions on an individual and team basis
- Develop and deliver solutions that help all colleagues understand how they can develop their careers
- Maintain and up to date and active CPD and keep up to date with trends in the wider learning and development arena.
- Ensure existing and new material reflects current best practice principles in learning design and delivery.
- Have a hands-on approach to create engaging learning programmes that improve succession planning and engagement
- Be an ambassador of our leadership, talent management and learning tools to engage line managers and key stakeholders.
- Deliver core succession and development programmes to fulfil our talent pipeline and support our business growth. This includes Trade Up, 1st Steps and Aspiring Leader programmes
- Facilitate both face to face and online learning sessions that truly engage, challenge and inspire learners.
- Work with experts in other banners providing feedback on colleague experience and trends across the UK business
- Strong facilitation capability with colleagues at all levels
- Able to manage end to end programmes of work consisting of multiple projects, managing priorities and budgets, and act where necessary to prioritise and keep projects on track
- Proven record of delivering a variety of L&D programmes (including Talent, Management, Open, Graduate Programmes).
- A strong track record in business partnering and consulting with key stakeholders across a complex organisation
- Experience of owning the overall relationship with a group of 3rd party providers and associates
- Expert communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A