You’ll be a vital part of the team, getting stuck in and leading by example. Whether you’re front-of-house helping customers or in the warehouse keeping our standards high, customers are always at the front of your mind. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, working together and having lots of fun along the way!
- Host – you’ll be the lead host in store, setting an example of what great looks like. You’ll understand what your customers need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- Store standards – you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly from cash reconciliations, to customer queries, audit compliancy and stock management.
- An experienced supervisor, used to managing a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ashbourne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A