Website SONIC Drive-In
Hot burgers, cold shakes, and little moments of magic right in the neighborhood. At SONIC, we do things a little differently. We find the fun, the moment of chill in the every-day. Working at SONIC, you’ll spark moments of delightful possibility. Feelin’ these good vibes? Let’s do this.
As a SONIC Drive-In Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Drive-In (People, Operations, Profits, and Sales) in conjunction with the General Manager. You will provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that customers have an enjoyable experience every time. Through hiring, training, managing, and developing, you will help your crew spark moments of delightful possibility for our customers.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- One to two years of prior restaurant management experience; QSR highly preferred
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
- Resiliency – trying different approaches to solve a problem; working to get better every day
- High standards for self and the team
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
Company: SONIC Drive-In
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shreveport, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A