Website SONIC Drive-In
Supporting the execution of drive-in readiness for all technology impacting drive-in level operations, including POS, POPS, ICE, PAYS, Audio, Back Office, Labor and Scheduling, and Cybersecurity, in this role you will assist the lead day-to-day designate for all new technology for drive-ins determining business requirements, success criteria, rollout plan. You will maintain strong partnership with cross-functional peers, including IT, Field, Franchisees, Marketing, HRIS, Ops Services, Cybersecurity, PMO, Enterprise Management, and Back Office. Authors/Partners with team for all training materials and communication for any technology initiative that impacts the drive-in.
- Manages multiple technology vendor partnerships, both internally and externally. Provides direction, monitors deliverables of business requirements and performance, and provides coaching. Provides timely and relevant feedback on performance for any enhancements, adjustments and/or shifts for technology to execute more seamlessly at the drive-in
- Consults as Operations representative on cross functional work teams to operationalize system technology initiatives, such as ICE, POPS, PAYS, Audio, Cybersecurity, etc.
- Supports Director and cross functional teams on operationalizing restaurant technology, owning all key requirements, deliverables, timing, testing, validation and adjustments
- Executes drive-in readiness strategy by development, testing, and validation, of all new technology for SONIC drive-ins.
- In partnership with cross functional teams, develop and execute roll-out procedures for drive-in technology initiatives impacting operations.
- Responsible for developing, delivery and execution of SONIC system communication and training programs for operational procedures related to drive-in technology. Responsible for aligning communication plans and training programs with key stakeholders and revises program accordingly. Monitors training completion and system adoption. Continually improves training process.
- 7 – 10 years relevant business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Experience within the quick service restaurant industry preferred
- Decision-making, organizational and conflict resolution skills.
- Understanding of Sonic’s operational and financial model.
- Able to deal with multiple, competing demands and adapt to deadlines and changes in all assignments.
Company: SONIC Drive-In
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A