View All SONIC JobsSONIC Drive-In
Being an Assistant Manager at a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is the cherry on top of a Strawberry Banana Split Molten Cake Sundae. You’ll assist the drive-in restaurant’s General Manager in managing drive-in operations. You will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to SONIC.
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
Company: SONIC Drive-In
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A