Website SONIC Drive-In
Shift Supervisors are responsible for assisting the drive-in’s General Manager in managing the operations of the drive-in. You will also be involved in training and supporting the drive-in employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. Our goal is to provide each and every one of our guests with an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to Sonic.
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches crew members, carhops and skating carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in employees as needed to ensure all aspects of service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs opening and/or closing duties
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
Company: SONIC Drive-In
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A