View All SONIC JobsSONIC Drive-In
Being a Co-Manager at a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is the cherry on top of a Strawberry Banana Split Molten Cake Sundae. You’ll assist the drive-in restaurant’s General Manager in managing drive-in operations and administration. You will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to SONIC.
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team members.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or two year entry level retail management experience required.
- Experience running shifts without supervision
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food service to our guests!
- Offer of employment contingent upon a background check.
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
- Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect for others!
Company: SONIC Drive-In
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A