View All SONIC JobsSONIC Drive-In
As a SONIC Drive-In Crew Member – which may include Frozen, Fountain, Expo, or Switchboard – your primary responsibility is to provide every guest with a SuperSONIC experience by:
- Ability to multi-task, switching from one task to another with ease
- Being proactive (If you’re not busy now, you may be in 5 minutes!)
- Continuously communicating with team to help motivate
- Being a menu genius and helping SONIC customers navigate all customizable combinations
- Contagiously positive attitude
- Trying to beat your best record, every time
- Creating and packaging delicious menu items
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Resilient spirit – knowing everyone makes mistakes and can bounce back from a set-back
- Maintaining SONIC safety and sanitation standards
- Ability to remain calm, especially in tough situations
- General knowledge and understanding of the food service / restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Friendly and welcoming individuals who enjoy providing pleasant and courteous food service to our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train in all of the stations. It never gets dull here!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in restaurants clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’. .. you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on restaurant business need
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants
Company: SONIC Drive-In
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A