Website SONIC Drive-In
It’s the dream job you never have to wake up from. At SONIC, you’ll whistle while you work, gaining a sense of accomplishment along the way. You’ll interact with fantastic people, earn great pay, sport a cool uniform.
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Crew/ Team members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Prepares employee work schedules; monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to restaurant staffing levels
- Monitors and maintains restaurant inventory levels. Places orders for food, paper and other supplies within cost control procedures
- Completes and maintains all drive-in restaurant employment related records and payroll records
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully resolves guest requests.
- Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints
- Interview and hire restaurant crew and management team members to achieve proper staffing levels
- Prepare all necessary operational reports.
- Develop appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends
- Develop and implement a marketing plan
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Advanced studies in business, restaurant management or related fields are preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of restaurant management experience (QSR preferred), experience running shifts without supervision
- Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek with 4 closing shifts (or 4 day workweek guaranteed) including irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic accounting and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
Company: SONIC Drive-In
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A