Senior Billing Design Analysts are responsible for analysis, documentation, and creating billing solutions for both ICOMS and CSG billing systems. Senior Billing Design Analysts will ensure billing solutions meet specified and approved requirements from our internal customers as well as Billing Executive leadership. This position includes documenting high-level solutions, performing testing of the solution, documenting the configuration, submitting developer requirements (if required), and providing technical billing subject matter expertise and support of billing solution launches. Senior Billing Design Analysts will work closely with Billing Design Analysts and provide guidance and expertise.
- Makes recommendations based on data for process improvement and strategic business decision making.
- Develops and documents billing solutions including process flows.
- Works with Data Standards, requests data standard codes, and ensures we are following data standard guidelines.
- Understands all order entry processes and procedures and business rules within the company.
- Investigates and performs root cause analysis for complex billing system issues.
- Designs solutions for MEC (Master Enterprise Catalog) to support the Gateway system.
- Perform other duties a requested by supervisor.
- Creates and documents billing system configuration guides.
- Runs queries and pulls billing data to support analysis and billing design.
- Works intimately with business owner/requestors or design architecture on understanding requirements and documenting requirements.
- Performs analysis on billing systems, billing data, and processes in order to determine the best billing design and solution.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong Communicator (written and verbal): ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop products including Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects/requests/assignments
- Knowledge of systems used by Cable and/or Telecommunications industries to support billing, customer services, and accounting activities
- Ability to conduct presentations in front of an audience (could include Executive Leadership)
- Knowledge of industry requirements used to support end user cable, data, and telephony billing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Ability to work extended hours.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ Years – Business/Process Analysis work experience
- 4+ Years – Billing system experience related to campaigns, rates, packages, taxes
- Experience using Lean Six Sigma Tools
- 4+ Years – Database reporting tools, queries, SQL, macros
- 4+ Years – ICOMS/CSG experience preferred
- 4+ Years – Billing system code configurations (including prerequisites)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A