The Spectrum Area Manager is responsible for building, owning and driving a sales and retention culture across the Spectrum Stores within a key metro market, parts of a key metro market or large dispersed geographical area. Actively and consistently supports efforts of their teams to engage customers in a retail environment and drive the sale and retention of Spectrum product and services. Consistently demonstrates excellent leadership and coaching skills to create a motivated work environment where employees can excel.
- Ensures their stores meet Spectrum brand and merchandising expectations and that a thriving culture of customer care exists at all store locations within their span of control.
- Plans, organizes, staffs and directs multiple Spectrum stores.
- Proactively identifies issues, builds action plans and seeks opportunities to grow their business and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures management teams have subject matter expertise on all store functions, including the Spectrum Store Customer Experience (SSCE),
- Spectrum products, pricing plans, promotions, service features and visual standards, as well as those of competitors.
- Consistently meets or exceeds operational and expense management standards within their scope of responsibility, while minimizing or eliminating losses to the company.
- Manages crisis situations and escalates to leadership as necessary.
- Ensures the successful rollout of new product and merchandising launches by their management teams.
- Ensures sales managers and their teams are retaining customers through positive customer relationship building, diffusing customer escalations, utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques to overcome objectives and save/upgrade customers.
- Leads multiple teams of Store Managers, motivating and engaging them to meet and exceed their sales goals, while delivering a clean, organized and fully operational retail experience for all customers and employees.
- Utilizes strong assessment skills to continually inspect everything from the sales behaviors to the product knowledge of the teams within their span of control and lead change efforts as needed.
- Build good partnerships within all areas of the organization by exhibiting excellent interpersonal leadership, influencing and presentation skills
- History of identifying trends and risk and effectively communicating those to their leaders, then working to develop response plans
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers, in person, on the phone and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward and professional manner
- Proven ability to handle change management
- A proven ability to lead others and motivate them to succeed in a goal and incentive based work environment
- High comfort level with personal technology, such as mobile devices and personal video platforms
- Background as a Director, District Manager or Store Manager in a destination shopping environment
- Launched or managed multiple locations in their career
- Proven ability to build a strong sales culture and high-performing teams, while demonstrating strong customer orientation
- Solid experience in launching and managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing status updates on their success
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A