Getting started as a Field Tech means getting up-to-date with all that Spectrum has to offer. As we continue to update our tools, technology and efficiencies, we’ll teach you to install and service a range of Spectrum products. You’ll get at least four weeks of fully paid, hands-on training with power tools, cable and telecom equipment, meters and apps, computer software and more. You’ll get to develop pole climbing and ladder skills safely and effectively right at our training facility. We provide all the gear you’ll use, and the knowledge you gain will make you a valued professional. There’s also support after you have completed training in case you need a quick refresher or higher-level backup.
- Move over, and possibly under, different types of terrain in all-weather while carrying tools and equipment.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems and a variety of consumer communications devices, such as smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices.
- A willingness and ability to learn to use handheld devices and operate computer or test equipment. These can include signal level meters, pressure testers, ohm meters, handheld applications, a laptop computer and software.
- A valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record within company-required standards. Travel to and from assigned territories and company facilities, including during inclement weather, is essential.
- Ability to operate and lift weight-bearing equipment, such as customer premises equipment, gaffs, safety harnesses, extension ladders (that can weigh up to 75 pounds and extend 28 feet).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anderson, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A