View All Spirit Airlines JobsSpirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand during extended period of time.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- High School or GED certification
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Able to endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A