View All Spirit Airlines JobsSpirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
Qualification & Experience:
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- Able to endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand during extended period of time.
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Forklift driving experience
- Inventory background experience
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A