View All Spirit Airlines JobsSpirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Forklift driving experience
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand during extended period of time.
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- Able to endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Inventory background experience
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A