View All Spirit Airlines JobsSpirit Airlines
The Lead, Software Engineer requires advanced cross-functional knowledge from Software, Systems/Network, Quality and Support Engineering. The ideal candidate will take an investigative and automation approach to the configuration of systems that build, configure, deploy, scale and test applications that deliver quality business solutions. As an advocate of the Software Development Lifecycle the building, maintaining and support of the CI/CD systems, tooling, processes and people from the various teams that contribute to the delivery of software across Spirit Airlines. In addition to administering on premise technology, this position will participate in the creation and advancement of Spirit’s cloud/hybrid datacenter model.
- Define, Estimate, Assign and Delivery of Individual Project Tasks
- Advancement of Spirit’s cloud architecture.
- Lead design and architecture of cloud/hybrid development environment.
- Building Physical/Cloud security encryption modules.
- Monitoring Application Performance
- Responsible for Centralized Logging
- Source control systems (TFS/GIT/VSTS)
- Build configuration and automation tools to simplify the process of deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across the Spirit environment.
- Schedule tasks and development related orchestration
- Determine technologies used to build, deploy, and manage software development platforms.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with Navitaire or equivalent reservation system, a plus.
- Experience working with App Dynamics and Splunk monitoring tools, a plus.
- Experience in writing software systems
- Experience with Team Foundation Studio (TFS), a plus.
- Capable of troubleshooting application and system issues.
- Experience in virtualized and containerized systems and tools.
- Experience deploying and maintaining high-traffic environments
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A