Website Spirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- High School or GED certification
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Forklift driving experience
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Able to endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand during extended period of time.
- Inventory background experience
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A