View All Spirit Airlines JobsSpirit Airlines
The Manager, Operations Service Excellence position is responsible for developing and implementing a digital channel strategy to reduce operating cost while increasing revenue. This role will also lead the process optimization and quality standardization across the Guest Care channels.
- Track and Analyze key performance indicators for Guest Relations, Social media, Contact Centers, and Digital channels. Evaluate data and translate it across multiple levels of leadership. POC for volume drivers and reasons for Guest care contacts.
- Build and implement self-service strategies that leverage BOT’s and Remote Process Optimization to reduce Cost Per Contact. Work closely with operations and IT to identify the optimal strategy for automation.
- Oversees the internal and vendor Quality Assurance process to ensure compliance and process optimization. Leverage automation, speech analytics and data science to improve agent performance and drive greater guest satisfaction.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Actively oversee the creation of BOT and automation technologies, to achieve self-service containment, lower cost and greater revenue upsell opportunities.
- Support development of a strategic roadmap resulting in greater alignment between initiatives and strategy. Develop Continuous Improvement pipeline and portfolio of projects.
- Work with QA, Training, and Operations to identify areas of opportunity. Identifies gaps in processes or procedures to ensure consistency and overall efficiency. Look for areas of improvement and ways to increase revenue.
- Responsible for the identification and implementation of key business improvement initiatives across multiple channels inside Guest Care.
- Develop and standardize the Quality Assurance process across all Omni Channels, leveraging Speech Analytics, Post Call Surveys, Sentiment Analysis and Calibration.
Qualification & Experience:
- Expertise in working and implementing automation technologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with conversation IVR, digital messaging, virtual agent and remote process optimization is critical in this role.
- Domestic & International travel approximately 25% of time
- Excellent communications both written and oral skills.
- 5-7 years’ experience (Managing and Establishing Contact Centers) required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Business, Economics, and Hospitality/Tourism) required.
- Needs to be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize them based on business need, ROI, and level of effort.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes including Speech Analytics, Post Call Surveys, Sentiment Analysis and Calibration.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A