- Furniture Account Executive is responsible for consistently and effectively creating contract furniture opportunities within their assigned market area. This includes developing a steady pipeline (funnel) of projects, managing relationships with clients, A&D Firms, Property Management & Real Estate Development Firms, while creating a network of lead sources. Will work with staff designers to create a solution that exceeds the customers’ expectations.
- Generate consistent revenue while developing strategic relationships with clients. Driving specification of furniture products from key manufacturing partners in order to establish a preferential position with each project. Key strategy is to develop a network that gains early introduction to new projects, additions, and renovations while creating regional and national account clients.
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional appearance and exceptional communication skills are both essential
- Must be Knowledgeable of the market area and maintain a solid reputation and standard of excellence while
- Must have prior experience in growing business consistently year over year.
- Must be able to accurately measure site areas where furniture will be situated.
- Minimum of five-years of commercial contract furniture experience with proven track record of success.
- Must know the industry, the manufacturers, and key lead-generating contacts within the market area.
- College Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A