View All Staples JobsStaples
- In this exciting new role, you will partner across the SBA Print team to provide financial planning, analysis, and reporting. As a trusted advisor to senior leadership and business partners, you will be responsible and accountable for accurate and timely analytics/reporting for the Contract Business.
- Prepare Profitability Analysis for Print RFP/RFQ that are over $100K in value
- Work with Print Team/Suppliers to create monthly cost/expense accruals
- Work with NAD Finance Team to ensure accurate reporting
- Recommend opportunities to improve financial performance
- P&L analytics to support the Contract Print Team
- Provide 3rd Party Inventory Reporting and Risk Analysis
- Work with Sales Team to identify obsolete inventory and partner with them, the Replenishment Team and suppliers to sell or destroy
- Support cost stability/ sku-re homing projects
- Perform cost audits with suppliers and Category Merchant Team, as needed
Qualification & Experience:
- Financial planning and analysis experience required.
- Oracle and MicroStrategy experienced preferred
- Proficient with advanced software analytical tools: advanced MS Excel and SQL skills Experience accessing and blending data from multiple sources. Understanding of relational database fundamentals. Alteryx experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products is require
- Strong business acumen with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Statistics or related field (Master’s Degree Preferred).
- Data visualization experience such as Tableau or PowerBI preferred
- 3-5 years of financial budgeting, forecasting, and analytics experience with emphasis on insightful and actionable reporting.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Statistics or related field (Master’s Degree Preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A