View All Staples JobsStaples
Prepare customer orders accurately and timely to meet daily production goals while adhering to safety procedures.
- Utilize warehouse equipment (including RF Scanners) as needed
- Additional tasks may be asked as needed
- Pick and pack customer orders accurately while adhering to safety procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, up to 70 pounds occasionally, and stand/walk 8 -10 hours per day
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations
- 3 months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to: fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems, customer service, package handling, etc.
- Applicants are subject to passing a criminal background check and a drug screen
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A