View All Staples JobsStaples
- As part of the HR Systems team, the Associate HRIS Analyst will support the functionality of our HR Systems, including People Soft, Taleo, Kronos and Corner Stone. This person will collaborate with the HR Systems team, IT and business partners to understand business processes supported by the HRIS systems, conduct configuration validation and provide first line support.
- Works with business customers to define content deployment and reporting requirements. Develops complex dashboards and reports using a wide variety of tools of functionality
- Build and execute QA test plans for system configuration changes
- Works with internal business customers to understand business needs and document requirements. Identifies and proposes ways to redesign business processes and/or implement HR technology required to successfully solve business problems.
- Works closely with business partners to define and design requirements for support and enhancement related requests.
- Provides back up support for the execution of production interfaces and distribution of production reporting.
- Documents system processes and procedures for end users
- Participates in all phases of system testing, including usability and user acceptance. Develop and execute detailed test plans in support of system development
- Analyzes system issues, ensuring proper resolution or escalation
Qualification & Experience:
- Up to 3 years hands on experience working with People soft and other HR software systems
- Strong technical skills, analytical & creative problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task; manage and prioritize workload with minimal guidance.
- Understanding of HR Policy & Operations including payroll and time & attendance laws
- Experience executing QA test plans with vigorous attention to detail
- Customer Service focused
- Experience with SaaS Applications
- Experience with one or more of the following HR software packages: Taleo, Kronos, Cornerstone On Demand
- Understanding of how to build People soft queries
- Ability to think ‘outside of the box’ to deliver creative solutions to known issues
- Ability to deliver clear communications/summaries to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelors degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A