As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a team of specialists and designers. You will oversee the entirety of the email marketing function including mass emails and personalized automated emails to both our B2B and B2C audiences. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you will be a functional expert regarding best practices with email campaigns. You will be responsible for the execution of email marketing strategies including Mass emails and personalized automated emails to both B2B and B2C audiences. You will drive customer engagement, sales and generate awareness of the brand and products.
- Review email analytics and pinpoint actionable insights, efficiencies, and new opportunities
- Identify customer segments and monitor the health of the database.
- Management of the entire email marketing function: own all calendar planning, oversee briefing and creative development, monitor results and reporting, establish testing criteria, and strategic advancement of the program.
- Create roadmap for significant email program changes and innovations that will drive growth.
- Partner with marketing team and other teams on email acquisition projects.
- Develop optimization opportunities for increased traffic, revenue, and sales per email through innovation and personalization.
- Collaborate with marketing team to align email calendar with larger corporate initiatives including strategic priorities, promotions, and seasonal campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for automated trigger campaigns based on lifecycle marketing and customer behaviour.
- Copywriting skills an asset
- 3-5 years managing a large team of direct reports
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Hands-on experience with Klaviyo or other email marketing platforms
- Understanding of Canadian anti-spam legislation (CASL) and other applicable email privacy laws
- Awareness of email best-practices and trends
- Experience with SMS Marketing and Text Messaging best practices and knowledge and experience with Google Analytics an asset
- Omni-channel retail marketing background either in-house or at an agency partner
- Experience running end-to-end aspects of an email program
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON
Application Deadline: N/A