Principal Cyber Security Architects on the Enterprise Security Architecture team are responsible for setting and driving standards and requirements for Cyber Security’s overall architecture. They work closely with the Enterprise Architects across the organization as trusted technical and process security advisors, and within the Cyber Security team as mentors who guide and align the various teams toward a unified vision of systems required to support Staples’ security needs. You will employ a collaborative approach to solving complex issues and exhibiting a strong customer focus for internal Staples stakeholders.
- Provide architectural direction for the different Cyber Security teams and help ensure their solutions match the overall Cyber Security vision and strategy
- Identify and develop new and innovative Cyber Security capabilities, working with vendors as needed to bring them to life
- Assist in maintaining a security reference architecture and roadmaps to help define the overall strategy of our Cyber Security organization
- Work with the various teams across Cyber Security on the selection, acquisition, design, development, and implementation of integrated solutions & security controls.
- With knowledge about the ever-changing trends of the industry, derive inventive security architectural approaches that utilize proper security controls to meet both ongoing and emerging threats.
- Ability to influence and educate Staples digital stakeholders.
- Experience in modern architectural modeling a plus (TOGAF, SABSA, Solutions Architecture, etc.); including model-driven architecture and capability planning
- Strong experience in Cloud security with one or more enterprise cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google, Alibaba)
- Developing security controls for governance and compliance concerns.
- Leading enterprise technical initiatives with a reputation for high-quality delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years in IT or cybersecurity roles, with emphasis on information risk management and cybersecurity strategy.
- Experience working with Agile and ITSM methodologies.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Framingham, MA
Application Deadline: N/A