Reporting to the Director of Pricing and Profit, this individual will be responsible for supporting sales in the development and growth of Facilities business using our profitability and pricing models.
- Manage and update any information relating to our pricing and acquisition tools.
- Work with Implementation team on successful opportunities to ensure accuracy in our pricing programs.
- Responsible for the accurate product selection and pricing for all bids proposals.
- Develop and manage competitor catalogue database.
- Educates and assists sales on pricing models and strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that sales margins on acquisition opportunities are within prescribed levels.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop the right strategy to be successful with profitable sales growth opportunities.
- Identifies and compiles strategic and account specific gross margin trends and issues. Makes recommendations to management and develops/implements corrective action plans.
- Interaction with Facilities Specialists
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Related University degree is preferred, but not necessary
- 2 years experience in similar role is preferred
- Ability to work within tight timelines and negotiate price, terms and conditions for detailed and complex projects.
- Office product and/or Computer Supplies background.
- Able to work independently while contributing to a high performing team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) and Windows.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON
Application Deadline: N/A