As the Human Resources Consultant, you partner with leaders and associates to bring alive our high-performance culture. In this fast-pace environment, we embrace change, no two days will be the same. You will be both a strategic partner as well as an implementer, while you tackle challenges, introduce new initiatives and participate in local and national projects. You will be the change champion for your associates and the subject matter expert on all things HR related.
- Build, grow and maintain strong relationships with business partners and others.
- Lead recruitment for various positions to ensure locations are attracting and recruiting the best talent, in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Promote a healthy, safe and engaged workplace.
- Educate and advise managers and leaders on the best practices for employee engagement, talent development, management and retention.
- Advise and support managers and leaders on creating a high-performance culture and ensuring learning and development programs are executed.
- Bilingualism in English/French an asset
- 5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources required in the areas of recruiting, training and employee relations.
- Certificate/Degree in Human Resources Management required
- Working Knowledge of Employment Standards Act, Human Rights, and Health and Safety Legislation and other relevant employment Legislation
- Previous experience in warehouse/warehouse management is an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON
Application Deadline: N/A