As the Specialist Accommodation, you will work in partnership with Associates, Managers/Supervisors, Human Resources, and Leave Administrators to support associates during the reasonable accommodation process. This role will act as a subject matter expert and resource providing direction, coaching and support to management and associates regarding accommodation/work restriction issues and processes.
In this role you will build trust and foster relationships with leaders across all of Staples, Inc. by displaying great listening skills and responding effectively to the reactions and positions of others to influence outcomes and manage conflict. You will also partner closely with our HR Business Partners and HR Center of Excellence teams to find the right solutions to support the business.
- Responsible for email QA, in-take & approval of change requests and communication with email builders & campaign owners
- Create clear and detailed deployment plans to support new business strategies that include production timelines, live dates, segmentation details, customer experience and associated creative
- Support the testing and development of new email capabilities
- Initiate promo email production process, track milestones of production phases to ensure timely delivery of campaign assets, provide next steps and clarify process with stakeholders
- Manage pre-production/submission of creative to agency to ensure completeness of inputs for email creation
- Problem solving skills, ability to anticipate obstacles and eliminate or decrease their impact.
- Innovative approach to identify accommodation ideas.
- Intermediate proficiency in computer and database management skills.
- Strong time management and ownership of deliverables.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- 2+ years supporting reasonable accommodation programs
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Reasonable Accommodation process / ADA / FMLA /CFRA/ Workers Compensation and the interplay between them.
- Expert knowledge of all Federal and State Leave Laws and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in advocacy, providing consultation on accommodation issues.
- Relevant experience managing associate requests for reasonable accommodations with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act and FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act), including current experience in statutes, regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity
- Commission (EEOC) pertaining to ADA accommodations.
- Knowledge of federal and state disability laws, specifically ADAAA, FEHA HIPAA and FMLA/CFRA.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Framingham, MA
Application Deadline: N/A