- This job contributes to Starbucks success by coordinating the movement of raw materials from warehouse storage to production locations. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Completes required documentation of raw material movement. Maintains scheduled production throughout levels to meet team goals for reliability and budget standards.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Manages dock door and tracks incoming purchase orders. Works with scheduling partners to identify shortages in production plan and communicate to appropriate departments and partners.
- Coordinates movement of raw materials from the warehouse to production locations. Initiates material moves to Work in Process (WIP) locations based on data from transfer reports. Reviews and acts upon messages from the computerized inventory system.
- Works with the materials management team and Support Center to resolve material variances, set up new raw materials in work-in-process locations, perform inventory counts, reconcile and make visual checks of on-hand raw materials, and execute test requests.
- Ability to work overtime as required, even on short notice
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of Material Resource Planning (MRP) systems and their applications
- Ability to perform inventory counts and identify ways to minimize material outages
- Ability to collect, record and report on material requirements using manual or automated systems
- Ability to understand written and verbal policies and guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Knowledge of American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and
- Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards.
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
Qualification & Experience:
- Manufacturing or distribution environment 2 years
- Regulated food manufacturing environment 1 year
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree preferred
- Forklift Operator certification or the ability to obtain certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A