- This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A